The professionals at Hinkle Insulation & Drywall are experts when it comes to insulation and energy solutions for both new and existing commercial buildings—offices, industrial spaces, hotels, warehouses, farms and agricultural buildings, etc.
When Hinkle Insulation installs insulation, drywall, acoustical tile and grid systems or metal framing for your project, the job will be done safely, efficiently and within your budget. We offer the knowledge, experience and resources that few College Station area companies can match.
Insulation for Commercial Buildings in the College Station, TX Area
Our team installs all types of materials for building insulation projects:
- Fiberglass: Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate structures for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose: Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in walls of commercial buildings.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Rigid board: Rigid board, or rigid foam, insulation can be made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane and is typically installed in new buildings.
- Vinyl: Vinyl insulation is installed in various metal and other commercial buildings.
Whether you need to insulate your office or you’re a builder who needs to insulate a new commercial building being constructed, Hinkle Insulation can help. We insulate metal buildings and much more.
If you’re a builder or contractor who needs to work with an insulation company on a new building construction insulation project, Hinkle Insulation has the expertise and experience you need. We’ve worked with numerous builders and contractors throughout the College Station, Texas area on commercial new construction projects.
Commercial retrofit insulation, or re-insulation, projects entail adding more insulation to existing buildings. There may become a point when new insulation needs to be installed. Re-insulating your building in College Station can help you reduce your energy bills and stay comfortable no matter the season.
Building Insulation in College Station, Texas
Do you need to re-insulate your office or commercial building? Need professionals to insulate a new building being constructed? Hinkle Insulation is a good name to know.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or if you’re ready to start your insulation project in College Station!